Here is this month’s unique offering of Blueprints. You receive 9 individual Blueprints to enjoy preserving your memories and creating layouts easily. Click the Blueprint Checklist image below to download a printable checklist of this month’s Blueprints.
Double Page Spreads:
- A Little Bit of Home by Tameka | 15 photos [7+8] | #p2PALittleBitOfHomeBP
- Pirate Invasion by Anne | 11 photos [2+9] #p2PPirateInvasionBP
- Crank Up The Volume by Kim | 8 photos [5+4] | #p2PCrankUpTheVolumeBP
Single Page Layouts:
- Bourbon Street Shenanigans by Tameka | 6 photos | #p2PBourbonStreetShenanigansBP
- Lunch Truck by Kim |9 photos | #p2PLunchTruckBP
- Fall At Belmont Abbey by Anne | 5 photos | #p2PFallAtBelmontAbbeyBP
Click the Blueprint Checklist image below to download a printable checklist of this month’s Blueprints.
TRICK OR TREAT!!!!
Yes it is Blueprint download day, but unfortunately there is no treat in this post. You can, however, earn a treat. We want you to go back through your Blueprint collection. Select a Blueprint that you did not use in the past because you didn’t have the right photos, or you just weren’t sure it would be right for the project you were working on. Maybe it is just a Blueprint that takes you out of your comfort zone. We would like you to dig back through your Blueprints from 2018 or earlier. If you are new to p2P, that is okay. You can use any Blueprint you have access to.
Post a page in the pixels2Pages Community or in our Collaborative Album by 11:59 pm Eastern today, October 26, 2019 and you will have an opportunity to win your choice of exclusive Blueprint.
Use the hashtags featured on each Blueprint along with the crop hashtags:
We also have a collaborative album in the pixels2Pages Forever account where you can share your pages. CLICK HERE to share your Blueprint layouts. This is perfect for those of you who may not be on Facebook. Please make sure to credit content and fonts used in your layouts before adding them to the album. THIS TIP will show you how to add the credits to your image.
Click the image below to collect your badge for this offering:
Not sure what to do with Blueprints? Click HERE for information about downloading and importing Blueprints to your computer so they are ready to use (and so much more!). Click HERE to watch the Maximize Your Membership with Blueprints webinar. NOTE: We recommend using Google Chrome to watch this webinar. If you have trouble viewing the webinar, please switch browsers.
Effective December 2018, we have made several changes to our Blueprint offerings. The most important things you need to know are listed below:
- These, and future Blueprints, are designed in Artisan 5 and can only be used in Artisan 5 Software and/or future versions of the software.
- These Blueprints cannot be used in Artisan 4 or any other predecessor software.
- CLICK HERE for a handout detailing some of the benefits of Artisan 5 Blueprints.
- If you are a pixels2Pages member and you are unable to use these new Blueprints, please send an email to info@pixels2Pages.net. We will work with you to determine an acceptable substitute for this offering in your membership.
- All Double Page Blueprints are designed for lay flat books.
- Lay flat is the default book setting in Artisan 5, although it is a printing upgrade which is available at an additional cost at the time you order your book.
- You are not required to purchase the lay flat upgrade; however, if you choose to use standard binding (instead of lay flat), you will need to make adjustments while creating your book.
- When designing a book with a standard bind, change your view in Artisan to standard and then make minor adjustments to shift the elements on the page to line up across a standard page.
- This post contains both 12 x 12″ and 11 x 8.5″ Blueprints in one download.
- Even if you design predominantly in one size, we recommend that you save and back up both sizes of Blueprints.
- In addition to creating books and pages, both sizes of Blueprints can be used to create cards, wall art, calendars, and more.
- Sort Blueprints as desired after downloading them; for example, put 12 x 12″ Blueprints in one folder and 11 x 8.5″ in another.
- It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you only use these Blueprints by importing them into an open project.
- From a project open in Artisan, go to the Home ribbon and import these Blueprints by using either the ‘Template’ or the ‘Add Page’ button. This is the only way you should be using Blueprints!
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you attempt to open these Blueprints by double-clicking on them or opening them in any other way. I repeat – DO NOT OPEN individual .artpage files.
- Opening a Blueprint by double clicking will not in itself cause a problem. If you make any change and save a double clicked Blueprint, it will create an Embedded Images and an Images folder in your Blueprint folder.
- If you should ever notice an ’embedded images’ or ‘images’ folder inside your Blueprint folder and you are not sure when it appeared, DO NOT delete the folders. It could result in elements being removed from the .artpage files which would require you to download each Blueprint that was opened and saved. If you do know when the folders appeared and which Blueprints were opened, you can delete the folders and the Blueprints that were opened and then redownload the Blueprints.
Enjoy your new Blueprints!