It is November and we hope to make it a November to remember with incredible sales and lots of inspiration. We are just off the heels of our Spooktacular Crop and our members and friends had a blast. We had about 1,000 active participants over the three-day weekend with more members and friend continuing to participate in the dates following the crop. CLICK HERE to check out the Spooktacular Fun. Everyone with a p2P Membership on or before November 2, 2019 will gain access to all of the Spooktacular Crop freebies.
FOREVER Promotions for November 1-10, 2019
These incredible deals are perfect for your Holiday Shopping. From 50% off printed projects to free extra pages in your books, you have got to treat yourself to one of these deals today.
p2P Membership Promotions:
We do not have any current membership promotions, but membership has it’s privileges. Gain access to exclusive p2P member-only sales and more. CLICK HERE to join.
p2P 10th Birthday Celebration Virtual Ticket Sales Promotion
Congratulations to Becky Haag and Brenda Newton on wining 1 hour of training with a p2P team member simply for registering for a virtual Birthday Celebration Ticket. There is still time to win as we will announce 2 more winners after we have reached our 500th Ticket sold. So purchase your ticket and be entered for your chance to win.
There have been lots of questions about the Virtual portion of our Birthday celebration. We hope to answer some of your questions below.
Where can I purchase my ticket?
How will I gain access to my freebies?
Everyone who purchases a live or virtual Birthday Celebration ticket will be added to a Birthday Celebration Membership right here on the pixels2Pages website. The Birthday Celebration Membership is separate and apart from our regular pixels2Pages Membership. You do not need to be a pixels2Pages member to have a Birthday Celebration membership. Everyone will be added to this special Birthday Celebration Membership by January 6, 2020. All freebies, news and offerings will be delivered through this membership. We don’t expect to share any major news about the Birthday Celebration until January 2020.
Do I need to have a Facebook account to participate in the Virtual Birthday Celebration?
No. All offerings will be delivered through your Birthday Celebration Membership. You will be able to share your creations using FOREVER Collaborative Albums. If you would like to engage with other live and virtual attendees, we do recommend you join the p2P 10th Birthday Celebration Facebook Group. Your name on Facebook must match the name on your ticket to be admitted to the group. If your name does not match your Facebook Account name, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how to pair up your name.
What happens if I cannot watch the live training during the event (April 17-19, 2020)?
All live and virtual attendees will have access to the recordings of all training via their Birthday Celebration Membership. The recordings can be accessed at any time during and after the Birthday Celebration weekend. You will also have access to all downloads and any information to access at any time. You do not have to be available during the Birthday Celebration weekend to have access to all Birthday Celebration materials.
If I do NOT purchase a ticket to the virtual Birthday Celebration, what will I be able to access if I am a pixels2Pages member?.
Our 10th Birthday Celebration will replace our second quarterly crop of the year. We will have 1 or 2 small freebies available to all p2P members in honor of our Birthday; however, all Birthday Celebration freebies and training are reserved for ticket holders only.
When will I receive my freebies?
All ticket holders will receive all freebies over time from approximately March 2020 with the last freebies being delivered April 19, 2020. All gift certificates will be given out closer to the event.
How many tickets are available?
At the time this post publishes there are approximately 100 virtual tickets remaining. Ticket sales are limited. When this event sells out, it will depend on demand if we will purchase additional streaming ability to offer more tickets. We cannot make any guarantees that additional tickets will become available. All tickets are first come, first served.
What is included in a virtual ticket registration?
pixels2Pages members will get the best deal on tickets when they become available at just $99 per ticket. Non-members will still get a great deal at just $129.
Virtual registration will include:
- A virtual Meet & Greet with the entire pixels2Pages team (plus some past team members!)
- A coupon for $25 off almost everything at FOREVER.com
- This coupon can be used for printed products, software, FOREVER Storage®, media conversion boxes, FOREVER-branded digital art, and Premium Video single payment. Non-stackable. Expires on June 1, 2020.
- A digital copy of the 8.5″ x 11″ Softbound Anniversary Edition Idea Book
- An Exclusive Anniversary Edition Enhanced Blueprint Collection in both 12×12 and 11×8.5 sizes—
- 10 Double Page Spreads
- 10 Single Page Layouts
- 10 Covers
- A p2P Anniversary Digital Art Kit
- An Exclusive Pixie Party FOREVER Design & Print Panel Theme
- Bonus digital art from various FOREVER Digital Artists
- Daily virtual training modules presented by the pixels2Pages team
- An entire weekend dedicated to working on your FOREVER Artisan projects
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in September.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
p2P Quarterly Crop
Our last crop was Spooktacular and our next crop will be out of this world. Join us January 24-25, 2020 as we focus on all of those unfinished projects. This crop will be similar to the one we had in July 2019 in that it will be a shorter crop filled with fun and activities.
Note: We are aware that Australia Day in January 26, 2020. While we won’t be changing the date of this crop, the pixels2Pages Team will be working with Australian PPC members to come up with a plan that will allow our Australian friends to enjoy the crop without sacrificing precious holiday time with their friends and family.
p2P Member-only Coupon Logic
We have recently started using coupon logic to provide p2P members with awesome goodies and discounts. During the recent Flip Flop Crop, we used coupon logic to provide p2P members with advance access and 50% off of dozens of kits. Members also received a coupon code valued at $14.95 which will allow p2P members to get the crop kit for free, while allowing non-members the opportunity to purchase the kit to use during the crop using current public facing promotions. A few people have had issues using the coupon code and we have determined that there was basically one reason why – the customer did not have an active membership.
The inactive memberships fall into two categories.
- Payment failure: If your membership payment fails for any reason (expired or invalidated credit card), your p2P membership is not a valid membership and will not be able to use the coupon logic.
- Fix: Update your payment information for your membership and/or purchase a new pixels2Pages membership. Your membership access will restart from the time that your new membership was purchased.
- Member cancels a yearly membership before the membership expires: We noticed that several members purchased a yearly membership and then cancelled it on the site so that it doesn’t auto-renew even though they have months left on their membership. The minute you cancel the membership on the FOREVER site, the system no longer recognizes you as an active member and the coupon logic will no longer work. THIS IS PROBLEMATIC.
- Once the membership is cancelled, the FOREVER site will lock you out of your pixels2Pages membership. Sometimes the pixels2Pages team will notice this has happened, and as a courtesy we manually reinstate the membership and diary it for follow-up to remove your access on the last day of the membership. Other times, we are not aware until the customer advises us that they are having a problem with their membership and we then manually update the membership.
- You will no longer receive reminder emails or the loyalty discount offer. 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, and 1 day prior to your membership, the member will receive a reminder that your membership is going to renew. These emails will also give you an opportunity to renew early and save 10%. pixels2Pages memberships do not go on sale and the only way to get this discount is to be an active member.
- You can always check your p2P renewal date by logging in to your FOREVER account and going to Recurring Payments.
- If circumstances require you to cancel your membership, we recommend you diary a renewal date reminder and keep an eye out for the renewal emails.
- You immediately become a non-member in the eyes of the FOREVER site and coupon logic will not work. The only way to get the coupon logic to work after you have cancelled your membership and while you are still entitled to p2P site access is for the p2P team to create individual coupon codes for each sale item for each member that fits this criteria. It requires and extensive amount of resources and manual work to do this.
With such a small team we strive to work smarter not harder. In order to service all of our customers better, we need to make the following points clear.
- If you cancel your yearly membership prior to its expiration, you are cancelling an important part of your membership.
- You will not be able to use any coupon codes which means you may not receive some of the crop freebies.
- The pixels2Pages team will not provide special customized coupon codes so that you can take advantage of the sales. This includes the early renewal offer.
- If you cancel your yearly membership prior to its expiration, you need to email info@pixels2Pages.net so that we can manually make sure that you have access to the site for the remainder of your membership period. This can take up to 72 hours to make the manual adjustments.
If you have any questions about this, please type them in the comments section of this post or email email@example.com.
Website Organization and Resource Guide.
We have been updating the Resource Guide with our current offerings. Our next Resource Guide segments will be available in November/December 2019.
Click the image below to explore the Resource Guide.
We have archived all of our Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you.
2019 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2019/2020 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Rockport, TX. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Karen Weaver (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Cambridge, Ontario, (CAN). Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 1-3, 2019, Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 8-10, 2019, Libern, Geogia; Trainer, Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Sebring, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Cindy Swilley
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January, 2020, Southpaw, Colorado. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Sheri Wernke
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lourdes Stern
- p2P LIVE! January 31-February 2, 2020, Tampa, Florida; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE ! February 21 – 23, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Teri Schultz
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Morgan Hill, California; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Lindy Keelan (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! March 6-8, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss (Registration Details)
- p2P Global 10th Birthday Celebration in Houston, Texas – April 17-19, 2020 (Virtual Tickets Available)
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Calgary, Alberta Canada. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Deanna Johnson
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! May 15-17, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! June 6-8, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! October 9-11, 2020, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins
- p2P LIVE! October 23-25, 2020 Chester, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Jo Kirby
- p2P LIVE! November 6-8, 2020, Sterling, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Barrie Perrottino
Here is the latest issue of Pages Magazine. The next issue of Pages Magazine will be available December 1, 2019.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
In May another completed album was added to our ISSUU Stack. We hope you enjoy it. This album (with the exception of 4 pages) was completed in 1 day using the Power Layouts method.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.