We are so glad you have decided to join us for the first pixels2Pages crop of the year. We have created this interactive agenda so that you only have one post to keep track of, and it comes with handy links to all of the crop offerings.
The theme of this crop is “UFO.” We were thinking back to one of our first crops with a UFO theme which focused on Un-Finished Objects/project. We still want to focus on those unfinished projects, but we decided that UFO should stand for Unlimited Fabulous Opportunities to crop. We are going to give you lots of inspiration and reasons to create another page and get closer to completing your project.
We will be utilizing p2P members coupon functionality throughout the crop to provide you with amazing discounts and freebies. Details will be on each post that requires a coupon code. If you are not a pixels2Pages member and would like to take advantage of all of the wonderful opportunities and member-only freebies for from this crop, JOIN TODAY. All member-only sales and discounts expire by end of day on Sunday, January 26, 2020. Anyone who is a member on or before January 31, 2020, will be able to access all of the crop freebies. (Crop freebies will be available to download for 1 year. Once you have downloaded your freebies, they will become a permanent part of your FOREVER Account.)
All of the crop posts will publish within 36 hours, but there will be plenty to keep your creative juices flowing all week long. Create and share your pages for your chance to win an exclusive Blueprint. Cropping is so much fun when done with someone, so crop with friends or join the entire pixels2Pages Community as we tell our stories our way. Due to the shortened nature of this crop, there is not an exclusive team collection. We will still be choosing a winning team and that team will be able to choose two exclusive Blueprints from our exclusive Blueprint bank in addition to the featured exclusive Blueprint.
The hashtag for this crop is:
Click the image below to go to the post where you can download a printable version of the agenda. The agenda is available in Eastern Time for North America and AEST time for Australia/New Zealand.
- Note: The links to the crop offerings will not work until (and after) their scheduled times. Exception: you may register for the End of Crop Webinar at any time. Non-members do not need to register. The webinar will be streamed live to the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group. The recording and live question and answers are reserved for pixels2Pages members only.
- Our website will utilize a caching system so that pages will load faster during the high traffic times of this crop. What that means is that our Recent Posts page may not update with the crop posts immediately upon publication. It may take up to 30 minutes for a crop post to show up on our Recent Post page; however, you can access those same posts immediately upon publication by using the direct links on this agenda or the links that we post on Facebook.
- Posts are member-only unless otherwise indicated.
- All times listed are Eastern Time (US).
- This crop is self-paced. You decide whether you complete some or all of the offerings. We do not expect you to get up at 6:00 am to check a crop post! All crop posts will remain available for the duration of the crop, and if you are a p2P member, you can go back and look at them at any time! Post times vary because we have members all around the world. Our goal is to have new posts publishing during waking hours world-wide. Just remember that you can work on them any time after they have been published!
Click on the links listed below to be taken directly to each crop offering.
You must be a pixels2Pages member on or before January 31, 2020 in order to gain access to Blueprint posts. You must be a member by January 31, 2020, and use the coupon codes no later than January 31, 2021, to collect any member-only free digital art.
NOTE: During crops, it is very easy for us to miss a question or comment posted to Facebook. If you have a question about any of the offerings below, we urge you to put your question or comment right on the post you have a question about.
Friday, January 24, 2020
- 6:00 AM Welcome to the Crop Post and Freebie/Member Gift (Public Post)
- 6:00 AM Member-only Registration for the Crop Wrap-Up Webinar Opens
- Non-members will be able to watch the live stream in the pixels2Pages Community
- 9:00 AM Welcome Facebook Live with Tameka in the pixels2Pages Community.
- 9:00 AM Blueprint Collection
- 10:00 AM DEAL OF THE DAY – 2017 Classic Blueprint Mega Bundle and Friday Freebie (Public Post)
- 12:00 PM Featured Designer Kits #1 (Public Post)
- 3:00 PM Challenge 18: Circle Crazy (Printable Instruction Sheet)
- 6:00 PM Video Tidbit: The Power of Three
- 7:00 PM Facebook Live with Kim – Combo Challenge
- 9:00 PM Game #1- Power Layouts (Public Post)
Saturday, January 25, 2020
- 5:00 AM Membership Blueprint release
- 8:00 AM Crop Activity
- 10:00 AM Video #2 Pixie Power Minute Video
- 12:00 PM Game #2 (Public Post)
- 1:00 PM Facebook Live with Jan in the pixels2Pages Community (Public Post)
- 4:00 PM Wrap-up Post and Gifts (Public Post)
- 6:00 PM End of Crop Live Webinar (Public Post/Live Viewing Only)
Friday, January 31, 2020
- Last day to submit badge pages for an exclusive Blueprint
- Last day to submit bingo cards for a chance to win an exclusive Blueprint
- Deadline to become a member and gain access to the member-only digital art gifts
- Blueprints will remain part of your active membership
Below you will find all hashtags (except crop Blueprints) used during the crop in the order they appear in the crop.
Note: Facebook Live hashtags to be added at a later time.
Other Handy Links
- pixels2Pages Facebook Page
- pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group
- UFO Crop Collaborative Album
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is a Virtual Crop? It is similar to an in-person scrapbooking event, but done in the comfort of your own home and/or with friends and at your own pace. The pixels2Pages™ team will provide a fun combination of videos, challenges/bright ideas, games, Blueprints, and digital art recommendations. You create pages using these offerings, learn something new, and make progress on completing a project that you can print at the FOREVER Store.
- Do I have to register? No. Registration is NOT required. You just show up and have fun! A pixels2Pages™ membership is required to access most of the offerings.
- What should I do to prepare for the crop? Organize your photos and have groups of photos selected for each offering. Think in terms of one crop offering equals one or two pages, then set a goal for how many pages you’d like to complete. The readier you are, the more you’ll get done! HERE is a tip about preparing for p2P Crops.
- Where will I find the crop offerings? All offerings will be posted on www.pixels2Pages.net. You can access all of the offerings in the order they have posted by clicking “UFO CROP” or“RECENT” on the mango website navigation bar, or by clicking the agenda links above. Your best option is to use this agenda since the caching system we will be using to speed up the site may cause a delay in posts appearing in the “CROP” or “RECENT” categories.
- If you are a Facebook user, we will post shout-outs for each offering on the pixels2Pages Facebook Page. We will not post any other items on our page during the crop so that the most recent offering will always be at the top of the page, just below the agenda.
- Most of our crop activity will take place in the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group. That is where you and other croppers will post your completed pages. We invite you to see what others have posted and comment on them if you want. That’s a great way to get inspired and motivated if you get stuck, and it’s fun to do when you need a break!
- How can I share my pages? We ask that you share your completed pages in the pixels2Pages™ Community Facebook Group. Your page must use a pixels2Pages™ offering and feature only content purchased in the FOREVER Store. Retired content and content now owned by FOREVER under the StoryBook Legacy™ brand are welcome. We ask that you credit the offerings and digital art you used in the caption of your post.
- How do I share my pages if I don’t have Facebook? The pixels2Pages™ Team will create a FOREVER Collaborative Album where you can upload your completed pages. While most of our games and drawings require you to participate in the crop in the pixels2Pages Community Facebook Group, you will have an opportunity to win prizes by adding your pages to the Collaborative Album if you are not a Facebook user. To use a collaborative album, you will need to have a FOREVER Storage Account or a free intro account. You will first upload your layout to your FOREVER Storage or intro account and add the appropriate credits to the description of your image. You can then add your image into our collaborative album directly from your library. Alternatively, use THIS TIP to add credits to your pages first, then upload them directly to the collaborative album.
- Do you have any information to help me get prepared for a virtual crop? CLICK HERE for a Workflow Tip: Planning for a Virtual Crop.