We hope you have gotten lots of pages completed so far and we want to give you another opportunity to create pages. Artisan can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be. We want you to take a moment to go the ultra simple route. Gather a bunch of photos that are either entirely random or are from one event. You are going to use those photos to create a page using a pre-designed book. That’s right-An entire book! (21 pages or more.) The informal video below gives a simple overview of creating a pre-designed book.
- Create a book project using pre-designed pages/pre-designed books.
- Add photos to your project either during or after the creation of your project (I prefer after.).
- Do not edit the page. We know it’s hard.
- If a template doesn’t suit your needs, simply change the template.
- Fill your book with photos.
- Add journaling to your book and have fun with fonts.
- K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple sweetheart!
After you create your book, post a few of your pages to the pixels2Pages Community. Let us know how long it took you to create the book and how you feel about doing a pre-designed book. You can win your choice of exclusive Blueprint when you post your pages.
Pages must be posted on or before January 31, 2020 using the following hashtag:
We also have a collaborative album where you can share your pages. CLICK HERE to share your Pages. This is perfect for those of you who may not be on Facebook. Please make sure to credit your layout before adding them to the album. THIS TIP will show you how to add the credits to your image.
Click the image below to collect your badge for this offering: