Spring is in the air and you are going to love all that we have to offer this month.
FOREVER Promotions for March 2020
Here are the current promotions that go through March 9, 2020.
p2P 10th Birthday Celebration Virtual Ticket Sales Promotion
We are gearing up for a celebration that has been a decade in the making. We have 257 attendees and 11 staff members coming to The Woodlands and another 657 virtual attendees joining the celebration. How amazing is that. If you are a Birthday Bash ticket holder and you are on Facebook, please CLICK HERE to join our Facebook group which is exclusively for Birthday Bash ticket holders. The celebration has already started, so you will want to check in on Facebook and/or your Birthday Bash membership to see what fun awaits you every week.
The birthday celebration does replace our April Crop and you will need to have a ticket to participate and receive the offerings (many of which are exclusive).
Where can I purchase my ticket?
Tickets are no longer available.
How will I gain access to my freebies?
Everyone who purchases a live or virtual Birthday Celebration ticket will be added to a Birthday Celebration Membership right here on the pixels2Pages website. The Birthday Celebration Membership is separate and apart from our regular pixels2Pages Membership. You do not need to be a pixels2Pages member to have a Birthday Celebration membership. Everyone will be added to this special Birthday Celebration Membership by the end of January 2020. All freebies, news and offerings will be delivered through this membership. Please email info@pixels2Pages.net if you do not have a log in to the Birthday Bash offerings.
Do I need to have a Facebook account to participate in the Virtual Birthday Celebration?
No. All offerings will be delivered through your Birthday Celebration Membership. You will be able to share your creations using FOREVER Collaborative Albums. If you would like to engage with other live and virtual attendees, we do recommend you join the p2P 10th Birthday Celebration Facebook Group. Your name on Facebook must match the name on your ticket to be admitted to the group. If your name does not match your Facebook Account name, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how to pair up your name.
What happens if I cannot watch the live training during the event (April 17-19, 2020)?
All live and virtual attendees will have access to the recordings of all training via their Birthday Celebration Membership. The recordings can be accessed at any time during and after the Birthday Celebration weekend. You will also have access to all downloads and any information to access at any time. You do not have to be available during the Birthday Celebration weekend to have access to all Birthday Celebration materials.
If I did NOT purchase a ticket to the virtual Birthday Celebration, what will I be able to access if I am a pixels2Pages member?.
Our 10th Birthday Celebration will replace our second quarterly crop of the year. We will have 1 or 2 small freebies available to all p2P members in honor of our Birthday; however, all Birthday Celebration freebies and training are reserved for ticket holders only.
When will I receive my freebies?
All ticket holders will receive all freebies over time from approximately March 2020 with the last freebies being delivered April 19, 2020. All gift certificates will be given out closer to the event.
How many tickets are available?
Tickets are no longer available.
What is included in a virtual ticket registration?
pixels2Pages members will get the best deal on tickets when they become available at just $99 per ticket. Non-members will still get a great deal at just $129.
Virtual registration will include:
- A virtual Meet & Greet with the entire pixels2Pages team (plus some past team members!)
- A coupon for $25 off almost everything at FOREVER.com
- This coupon can be used for printed products, software, FOREVER Storage®, media conversion boxes, FOREVER-branded digital art, and Premium Video single payment. Non-stackable. Expires on June 1, 2020.
- A digital copy of the 8.5″ x 11″ Softbound Anniversary Edition Idea Book
- An Exclusive Anniversary Edition Enhanced Blueprint Collection in both 12×12 and 11×8.5 sizes—
- 10 Double Page Spreads
- 10 Single Page Layouts
- 10 Covers
- A p2P Anniversary Digital Art Kit
- An Exclusive Pixie Party FOREVER Design & Print Panel Theme
- Bonus digital art from various FOREVER Digital Artists
- Daily virtual training modules presented by the pixels2Pages team
- An entire weekend dedicated to working on your FOREVER Artisan projects
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in January.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
Website Organization and Resource Guide.
We have been updating the Resource Guide with our current offerings. We recently released a segment focused on the Color Ribbon.
Click the image below to explore the Resource Guide.
We have archived all of our Artisan 4 offerings. While this information is still valuable to the very small percentage of our members who are Artisan 4 users, it can often hamper efforts of Artisan 5 users who are looking for updated information. We have not removed the Artisan 4 offerings from the pixels2Pages website; we have removed them from our current membership levels (pixels2Pages Monthly and pixels2Pages Yearly). If you are an Artisan 4 user, or need access to Artisan 4 offerings, please CLICK HERE to add yourself to the Artisan 4 Archive. Be sure to select “I have an existing account” and log in using your existing user name and password. This will add the offerings back to your specific membership. Keep in mind that the offerings will then show up in your search results and it is up to you to determine which of the offerings is right for you.
2020 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to email@example.com.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2020/2021 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE ! February 21 – 23, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Martha Harris (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! February 28-March 1, 2020, Morgan Hill, California; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host Lindy Keelan (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! March 6-8, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Jan McCallum; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss (Registration Details)
- p2P Global 10th Birthday Celebration in Houston, Texas – April 17-19, 2020 (Virtual Tickets Unavailable)
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Calgary, Alberta Canada. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Deanna Johnson
- p2P LIVE! May 1-3, 2020, Windsor, Ontario Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! May 15-17, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! June 6-8, 2020, Birmingham, Alabama. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Fran Smitherman
- p2P LIVE! August 28-30, 2020, Sacramento, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Cynthia Mateos
- p2P LIVE! September 11-13, 2020, New Orleans, Louisiana. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Connie Falati
- p2P LIVE! September 18-19, 2020, Essex, ON Canada; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host; Kathy Gordon
- p2P LIVE! September 25-27, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Mary Browder; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss
- p2P LIVE! October 2-5, 2020, Knoxville, Tennessee. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michele Sizemore
- p2P LIVE! October 9-11, 2020, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins
- p2P LIVE! October 16-18, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! October 23-25, 2020 Chester, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Jo Kirby
- p2P LIVE! October 30-November 1, 2020, Cambridge, ON Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe
- p2P LIVE! November 6-8, 2020. Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! November 6-8, 2020, Sterling, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Barrie Perrottino
- p2P LIVE! November 13-15, 2020, Lilburn, Georgia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs
- p2P LIVE! January 29-31, 2021, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE! February, 2021, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Martha Harris
Here is the last issue of Pages Magazine. Please make sure you download all of your freebies by January 31, 2020.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.