CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket to the Virtual p2P Birthday Bash.  It can take up to 48 hours for you to gain access to Birthday Bash offerings.

After purchasing your ticket, CLICK HERE to join the private Facebook Group.  If your Facebook name is different than the name used to purchase your ticket, please comment below with the user name used to purchase your ticket and your Facebook name.   Your information will remain private.

11 Responses to p2P 10 News: Virtual Tickets are for sale

1. Margaret Hollinger says:

I bought my ticket off of the wait list so not sure if you have my name on the list for the auto facebook accept. Madge Klement Hollinger is my facebook name. Thanks!!!

2. Lynn Gill says:

Lynn Scott Gill is my facebook name. Can you please add me for the facebook group?

3. Andrea Baker says:

I already forgot if I signed up under my nickname – Andi Baker or my account name Andrea Baker. My facebook name is Andi Robinson Baker.

4. Kathy Jones says:

I just signed up for the virtual event and requested to join the private Facebook group. My name is Kathy Jones on the registration, but my Facebook name is Kathy Gullickson Jones. Thank you, looking forward to doing my first P2P virtual crop!

5. mkmyers321@msn.com says:

Mkmyers321@msn.com is Mary Kay Myers for p2p birthday bash facebook group.

6. maggierac@verizon.net says:

I purchased my ticket. I live in California so what time will I watch the live stream?
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

• Kim says:

I also live in California 🙂 When the agenda is posted, all times listed will be eastern time. If a time too early to watch live, the video will be recorded and posted on the site for you to watch at your convenience.