Today is a very special day – Its pixels2Pages’ 10th Birthday.   Exactly 10 years ago today we opened up our site to a bunch of enthusiastic StoryBook Creator users spreading inspiration and enthusiastic learning.  We have been nonstop ever since.

We would love to hear from you.  Please add your birthday wishes (video, photo or digital card) to our collaborative album as we celebrate the entire month of April.

In honor of our birthday, we are asking everyone to flood the pixels2Pages Community with Globes.  If you have never created a globe, don’t worry, the training is available to the public.  CLICK HERE to access the public training.  Last year for our 9th Birthday, we shared some templates with variations of the globe.  If you are a p2P Member or Birthday Bash Ticket Holder, you can still access those templates along with the training HERE.

Deal of the Day

Today at 10PM Eastern, we will have 10 kits on sale for Deal of The Day.  That includes our Shape Magic 3- Pure Elegance kit on sale for the first time ever.  The Shape Magic 3 Kit was only made available as part of a purchase incentive.   Now is your chance to get it.  In honor of our Birthday, we are making our January 29th Shape Magic Webinar available to the public.  CLICK HERE to register and view the recording.

A Gift to You

Our very own Mary Browder created this Crop Planning Dry Erase Board Pre-designed page.  Click the image below to download the template.  There is still time to order from the FOREVER Store and get back in time for the Birthday Bash.  The best part about it is, you will use this crop after crop.  Write, erase and you are ready to go.

Note: This is a template and not a kit.  You import this template into your Wall Panel (metal or acrylic) just like you would a p2P member-only Blueprint.

Birthday bash tickets and Tshirts are still available!

If you have not yet gotten your birthday bash ticket, there is still time.  Tickets are still available on the FOREVER Events page.   Please note that while the crop is available to the public, most of the crop offerings are not.   Even if you can’t join us for the live training, get your ticket today to gain access to goodies and the recordings.

Join us Thursday, April 9, 2020 for a webinar focused on getting ready for crop weekend.  Members and ticket holders can CLICK HERE to register.

We also want to hear from you. What questions do you have for your favorite FOREVER Store Designers.  CLICK HERE to submit your question.

Here is a what has been released so far and there is more to come.  Look closely and you may even get a sneak peak of the DPS Blueprints that have not yet been released.

Tshirts are still on sale through the end of the month.  While you may not receive them in time for the Birthday Bash, you will still be able to wear these super comfy limited edition tshirts.

26 Responses to Happy 10th Birthday p2P! (DRY ERASE GIFT)

1. Yuni says:

I tried clicking on the tshirt purchase link but it says the website can’t be found. Is it just me?

2. Barbara Layton says:

Happy Birthday Pixies. Thanks for all I have learned from you. I have especially enjoyed the virtual crops. Are the things that you highlighted in this post that have already been released only available if you have a ticket to the birthday bash or are they also available to pixels2Pages members as well?

3. Valerie Yanku says:

That globe video was INCREDIBLE! Thank you!

4. Sue Sohn says:

What size project should we use with the dry erase board??

5. Heather Olson says:

I so appreciate what you teach us and all the goodies! Have I missed something… I don’t have the Blueprints for the Double Page Spreads. What day did they come out – I’ll go back and download them. Thanks once again!!!!

6. Toni McDonnell says:

Happy Birthday Ladies! Where would we be without you?

7. Donna says:

Happy Birthday to all the ladies who taught me everything I know about scrapbooking and creating beautiful pages!! You all make me look good!! I wish nothing but the best for another 10 years and beyond for the pixies!! Much Love, Donna Jolley!

8. Sara Muys says:

Happy Birthday to all the Pixies….and thank you

9. patsybrown5@gmail.com says:

Where do I go to buy the dry erase panel?

10. That panel is yet ANOTHER stroke of genius! Can’t wait to get mine….

11. Sandy Norman says:

Happy Birthday Pixies!!! It has been so much fun getting to know all of you over these past 10 years. Thank you for all your time, your energy, your enthusiasm, your creativity and your sense of fun and adventure. Without these ingredients for your amazing team we probably wouldn’t be here. I can not wait to see what the future holds for all of us, but I am sure it will be filled with time spent capturing many more special moments and memories. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and the tips of my fingers on the computer keyboard.

12. Patricia Lewis says:

Happy birthday Pixies. Keep healthy and safe.

13. Caroline says:

You’ve come a long way, baby! Congrats and I hope there are many more to come!

14. Nancy Stauffer says:

Happy Birthday to all the Pixies! Thanks for all you do!

15. Julie Calhoun says:

Happy birthday! You ladies are amazing! Thanks for all of your inspiration through the years.

16. Maura Brown says:

Looking forward to the DPS Blueprints! I am ready for them now. 🙂

17. Fran Arcoria says:

I LOVE this gift ‘The Crop Planning Page’ (and MEGA TY) but Id really like to print it and/or use it in my books, not as dry erase board. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this. I have DL to my computer but Im pulling blanks on where to go from here. Suggestions, pls.