The year is more than half over and boy has it been a whirlwind. Last month we celebrated all things FOREVER with our first annual FOREVER Live event. Due to popular demand, tickets are still on sale now through August 10th. You will get access to most of the goodies, plus the recordings of the sessions. CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket which will include recordings from the p2P After Dark Parties.
FOREVER Promotions for August 2020
We had so many amazing deals for FOREVER Live that we have decided to extend some of them to give more people the opportunity to save big. There are also some new deals. New yearly p2P members will receive the last quarter’s worth of Blueprints as an added bonus to their membership. Click the image below to see our full promotion flier.
The all new Getting Started with Artisan 5 Interactive Training Manual for Beginners:
At FOREVER Live, we revealed the new interactive training manual. This training manual takes all of our public beginner training, organizes it and puts it all in one place. Even the videos play directly from the publication. Our Getting Started landing page has also been updated with this training manual. Take a few moments and check it out.
A Reminder about our auto-renewing memberships and FOREVER coupon functionality:
In May 2018 FOREVER released functionality that would remind members when their membership would be renewing. CLICK HERE to read our post regarding same. As we have indicated in the past, many problems arise when people prematurely cancel their membership and while some things we can work around using a manual process, other things just cannot be fixed. It also takes a lot of resources to make manual adjustments.
All p2P memberships are auto-renewing and non-refundable. pixels2Pages is a FOREVER-owned product and all payments and major functionality is controlled by your FOREVER account. Please DO NOT cancel your membership simply to deactivate the auto-renewing feature. A pop up cancellation confirmation explains exactly how much you are turning off when you cancel your membership on the FOREVER site.
If you are a monthly member and do not wish your membership to renew for any reason, please diary a reminder a day or two before your membership renews. Monthly members do not receive a reminder email from FOREVER. You can see exactly when your membership is going to renew by viewing your recurring payments in your FOREVER account.
If you are a yearly member that does not wish to have your membership automatically renew for any reason, we also recommend that you diary a reminder in the days and weeks leading up to your membership renewal. You will also receive emails from FOREVER with a early renewal discount offer 30, 14, 7 and 1 day before your membership automatically renews. You can see exactly when your membership is set to automatically renew any changes to your membership closer to the renewal date.
pixels2Pages Quarterly Crop
We had a quarterly crop this weekend starting at the end of FOREVER Live. We had some amazing sales and goodies over the weekend. For 10 years we have been giving out free Blueprints and Kits during our crops. The ability to give you other kits at a discount was limited until July 2019 during the Flip Flop Crop when we were finally able to offer coupon functionality to everyone with an active p2P membership on the FOREVER site. p2P coupon functionality turned 1 year old in July. We look forward to offering our members many more years of deals as a perk to membership.
During this crop we offered the following coupon functionality:
- p2P Crop Kit for free (savings of $14.95)
- 50% savings on the most popular digital art kits by Designer
- 50% savings on the Featured Crop Kits
We also offered:
- Blueprint collection
- 2 Free Art Kits
- Bonus live webinars
Be sure to CLICK HERE to check out all of the available crop offerings.
During the crop we had a very special Deal of the Day. We released Shape Magic 4 – Count on me. We also did a public webinar. If you haven’t seen it, here it is for your viewing pleasure:
If you are having problems viewing this video, please CLICK HERE and try to view. If it still does not work, click download and you can watch the video from the download.
This has quickly become one of our most popular kits. If you have not yet gotten your copy. CLICK HERE to add it to your cart.
After seeing so many amazing baby pages created using this kit, we decided that it would be helpful to add two more milestone dates so that you can complete pages for baby’s entire first year. On the morning of July 31, 2020, we updated this kit to included the numbers 11 and 12 in each collection. If you downloaded this kit before July 31, 2020, delete the installed kit from your computer and then re-download and install the kit. No additional purchase is required.
Our next crop:
October 23-25, 2020 the pixels2Pages team plans to host it’s last crop of the year. We hope you will join us. We value our members and are always looking for ways to provide added value to your memberships by giving away occasional bonus freebies, having page parades, having crops, live webinars, and more. In the past we also had Pages Magazine. We are currently looking at ways to change it up a bit in 2021. We would love to hear from you. Please email us at info@pixels2Pages.net if you would like to submit some ideas.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in July.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
2020/2021 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2020/2021 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE! August 28-30, 2020, Sacramento, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Cynthia Mateos VIRTUAL ONLY (email: email@example.com)
- p2P LIVE! September 11-13, 2020, New Orleans, Louisiana. Trainer: Jan McCallum; Host: Connie Falati VIRTUAL ONLY. NOTE: Date change imminent – stay tuned.
- p2P LIVE! September 11-13, 2020, Lawrenceville, Georgia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Lianne Griffin, Caroline Mohr and Peggy Jackson VIRTUAL ONLY (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE! September 18-19, 2020, Essex, ON Canada; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host; Kathy Gordon VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE! October 2-4, 2020. Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lindy Keelan. VIRTUAL ONLY
NOTE: The Sunday portion will be with Lindy only. Link to the virtual album with all information: https://www.forever.com/app/users/marilynlindykeelan/albums/000-pixels2pages-virtual-live-october-2-4-2020/59qtjjc5mb7w1tcefvp1s1ffr
- p2P LIVE! October 9-11, 2020, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins
- p2P LIVE! October 9-11, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL
- p2P LIVE! October 16-18, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE! October 17-18, 2020, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Trainer Mary Browder; Host: Lisa Kirkley VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE! October 16-18, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden
- p2P LIVE! October 23-25, 2020 Chester, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Jo Kirby
- p2P LIVE! October 30-November 1, 2020, Cambridge, ON Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE! November 6-8, 2020. Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details) VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE! November 6-8, 2020, Sterling, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Barrie Perrottino
- p2P LIVE! November 13-15, 2020, Lilburn, Georgia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs
- p2P LIVE! January 15-17 2021, Sebring, FL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Cindy Swilley (Tentative Date)
- p2P LIVE! January 15-17 2021, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE! January 21-24, 2021. Bailey, CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum. Host: Sheri Wernke (event is at capacity)
- p2P LIVE! January 22-23, 2021, Windsor, ON Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Kathy Gordon VIRTUAL ONLY
- P2P LIVE! January 25-27, 2021. Bailey CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum. Host: Sheri Wernke. Two spots left – contact Sheri at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration.
- p2P LIVE! January 22-24, 2021, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lordes Stern VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE! February 19-21, 2021, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Martha Harris
- p2P LIVE! February 25-28, 2021, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE! April 30 – May 2, 2021, Welches, Oregon (Mt Hood). Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
Here is the last issue of Pages Magazine. The freebies are expired, but you can still enjoy the fabulous layouts.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.