Can you believe it? With a blink of the eye, the holiday season is on our heels and we have so much in store for you, from sales to promotions, and don’t forget our quarterly crop.
FOREVER Promotions for October 2020
This month we will have lots of rotating promotions. Promotions valid through October 13, 2020 include:
- Save 40% off on all printed products, including photo prints.
- Save 50% off printed photobooks.
- Save 50% on any size FOREVER Storage® single payment with your purchase of a single payment of the same size!
- Save 20% on FOREVER Storage® payment plans 25GB and up!
- Save 50% on 10GB FOREVER Storage® payment plans! Great for New Clients!
- FOREVER® Box Holiday Edition! Have your memories digitized & in your FOREVER Account by December 24.
- Save 50% on our International Digital Scrapbooking Day Designer Collaboration 2020 Selections.
We are pleased to announce a special promotion this month for new p2P Members. Tell a friend that if they join pixels2Pages during the month of October with a yearly membership, they will be able to attend an exclusive virtual pixels2Pages event (to be held later in the year). This is a big deal. During this event you will get exclusive training and one-on-one assistance. So share the digi-love.
pixels2Pages Quarterly Crop
The countdown is on. Our next quarterly crop is just a few weeks away. October 23-25, 2020, we will have our Fallin’ For You Crop. It will have some Fall-themed elements, but don’t worry, the crop will be flexible enough for any season or location. No registration is required. Just log in to your pixels2Pages membership and join in on the fun. Mark your calendars and be sure to join us.
The all new Getting Started with Artisan 5 Interactive Training Manual for Beginners:
At FOREVER Live, we revealed the new interactive training manual. This training manual takes all of our public beginner training, organizes it and puts it all in one place. Even the videos play directly from the publication. Our Getting Started landing page has also been updated with this training manual. Take a few moments and check it out. This will be particularly helpful to go through in advance of our Crop.
A Reminder about our auto-renewing memberships and FOREVER coupon functionality:
In May 2018 FOREVER released functionality that would remind members when their membership would be renewing. CLICK HERE to read our post regarding same. As we have indicated in the past, many problems arise when people prematurely cancel their membership and while some things we can work around using a manual process, other things just cannot be fixed. It also takes a lot of resources to make manual adjustments.
All p2P memberships are auto-renewing and non-refundable. pixels2Pages is a FOREVER-owned product and all payments and major functionality is controlled by your FOREVER account. Please DO NOT cancel your membership simply to deactivate the auto-renewing feature. A pop up cancellation confirmation explains exactly how much you are turning off when you cancel your membership on the FOREVER site.
If you are a monthly member and do not wish your membership to renew for any reason, please diary a reminder a day or two before your membership renews. Monthly members do not receive a reminder email from FOREVER. You can see exactly when your membership is going to renew by viewing your recurring payments in your FOREVER account.
If you are a yearly member that does not wish to have your membership automatically renew for any reason, we also recommend that you diary a reminder in the days and weeks leading up to your membership renewal. You will also receive emails from FOREVER with a early renewal discount offer 30, 14, 7 and 1 day before your membership automatically renews. You can see exactly when your membership is set to automatically renew any changes to your membership closer to the renewal date.
Now let’s see what was posted on p2P last month – click HERE to see everything posted on pixels2Pages™ in September.
Stay up to date on what’s coming this month thanks to Anne’s beautiful and detailed calendar. We encourage you to download and print the calendar each month to help you keep track of all that’s available to you. Consider printing this calendar in black and white if ink usage is an issue for you.
2020/2021 Live Events Calendar
p2P LIVE! events are coordinated and sponsored by local Ambassadors and hosts, and space is generally limited. Our 2020 Calendar is starting to fill quickly. If you are interested in attending or hosting a pixels2Pages LIVE Event near you, send an email to email@example.com.
Note: Generally each p2P Trainer will do no more than two events per month, and we try to limit events to two per weekend. If you are considering hosting an event, the sooner you contact us about it, the better.
2020/2021 Schedule of Events
- p2P LIVE October 2-4, 2020. Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lindy Keelan. VIRTUAL ONLY (Registration Details)
NOTE: The Sunday portion will be with Lindy only.
- p2P LIVE October 9-11, 2020, Hillsdale, Michigan. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Sheri Caulkins (Registration Details)
- p2P LIVE October 9-11, 2020, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Kim Mannino; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL
- p2P LIVE October 16-18, 2020, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE October 17-18, 2020, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Trainer Mary Browder; Host: Lisa Kirkley VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE October 16-18, 2020, Syracuse, New York. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Julie Calhoun and Lori Funden (REGISTRATION DETAILS)
- p2P LIVE October 23-25, 2020 Chester, Connecticut. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Tammy Jo Kirby
- p2P LIVE October 30-November 1, 2020, Cambridge, ON Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Michelle Wolfe VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE November 6-8, 2020. Morgan Hill, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Karen Fitting (Registration Details) VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE November 6-8, 2020, Sterling, Virginia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Barrie Perrottino
- p2P LIVE November 13-15, 2020, Lilburn, Georgia. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs
- p2P LIVE January 8-10, 2021, Edmond, Oklahoma. Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Jennifer Foote (Registration Details) VIRTUAL ONLY SOLD OUT
- p2P LIVE January 15-17 2021, Sebring, FL. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Cindy Swilley (Tentative Date)
- p2P LIVE January 15-17 2021, San Diego, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Jenny Lynn Campbell
- p2P LIVE January 21-24, 2021. Bailey, CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum. Host: Sheri Wernke (event is at capacity)
- p2P LIVE January 22-23, 2021, Windsor, ON Canada. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Kathy Gordon VIRTUAL ONLY
- P2P LIVE January 25-27, 2021. Bailey CO. Trainer: Jan McCallum. Host: Sheri Wernke. Two spots left – contact Sheri at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration.
- p2P LIVE January 22-24, 2021, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Lordes Stern VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE February 19-21, 2021, Helen, Georgia; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Host: Donna Gibbs, Michele Sizemore and Martha Harris
- p2P LIVE February 25-28, 2021, Tampa, Florida. Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts: Carol Cooper and Mary Holbin
- p2P LIVE March 5-7, 2021. Sacramento, California. Trainer: Kim Mannino; Host: Melanie Radko. (Registration Details)VIRTUAL ONLY
- p2P LIVE March 12-14, 2021, St. Louis, MO; Trainer: Tameka Bond; Hosts; Sherry Kneemiller and Robyn Foss
- p2P LIVE April 30 – May 2, 2021, Welches, Oregon (Mt Hood). Trainer: Mary Browder; Host: Pam Winn
Here is the last issue of Pages Magazine. The freebies are expired, but you can still enjoy the fabulous layouts.
There are lots of goodies for members and non-members. Did you know that we have lots of completed albums created by the pixels2Pages team on our Issuu site? They are there to inspire you so be sure to check them out while you’re looking at Pages magazine.
The pixels2Pages team does not send out regular newsletters. All of our communication to you is done via news posts like this one.
Are you on our e-news mailing list? We send updates when we have them – click HERE to subscribe to that list – and, we have a series of emails that we send to new pixels2Pages members. If you have trouble finding your way around the p2P website, I encourage you to consider asking to be added to this email series. Click HERE to subscribe to the new member email series.
Please note that we are no longer sending out weekly e-newsletters. We send them out when we have specific information to share.