Do you wonder how to create the "magic" of layered pages? It's really not magic. Watch Mary as she shows you how easily to create […]
I hope you are all enjoying Artisan 5 as much as I am. In just a few short months, I am totally in awe. Actually […]
Adjusting the opacity of an element is super easy and provides some pretty awesome effects on your pages. Adjusting Opacity [1:52 min] This Pixie Power Minute was […]
What is a stroke? This video covers the basics of the Stroke in Artisan 5. Basic Strokes [1:47 min] This Pixie Power Minute was originally created for […]
Shapes, Corners and Edges wield a lot of power in Artisan software. From the cutting tools, to journaling boxes, to photo holders .shape files will […]
Easily add your handwritten journaling to your projects. Your handwriting tells a lot about who you are and adds a personal touch to all you […]
In this tip from Shelley, you'll learn how to make a shaped photo holder. Note: These instructions describe a circle-shaped photo, but of course the same […]
Click the links to view our most popular topics:Align Tools Arrange Ribbon Artisan 5 Artisan Image Editing Backing Up Blended Edges Color Ribbon Content Manager Cut and Fill Ribbon Cutting Tools Digital Kits Elements Embellishments Filters Fonts Format Ribbon Frames & Mats Getting Organized in Artisan Grid Cutter Grouping & Flattening Insert Ribbon Journaling Keyword Tags Layouts Lines & Shapes Masks Opacity Overlays p2P History Photo Photo Effects Photo Holders Photo Organization in Historian Pixie Power Minute Rabbit Rabbit Rotation Shadows & Glow Shapes Speed Tips Surface Filters Tech Talk Text Shapes Title Touchup Wand Tool
- Blog: Critter Control
- Christmas in June – Acrylic Prints
- BLAST FROM THE PAST – Easy Plaid Papers Challenge 315
- Blog: FOREVER Storage – Organizing Your Albums for Grown Kids
- Christmas in June – Card Ideas
- News: Lower Shipping Costs for Australian and New Zealand Customers
- News: Rabbit, Rabbit June 2018
- Blog: Finding Your Path
- News: Notice to pixels2Pages Members (Reminder Emails and Early Renewal)
- BLOG: Hooray Hooray!! It’s finally May!
- News: Scheduled Website Maintenance (May 18-19, 2018) EXTENDED THRU May 21, 2018
- Blog: Signposts
- Mystery Page Parade
- IMPORTANT NEWS: Artisan 5 Updates and Pertinent Changes in Functionality.
- Day2Day: 2018 May Themes
- Start2Finish Video: Friendship Keys
- Blog: Rabbit, Rabbit May 2018
- Artisan 5 Tip – Reduced Opacity Fill
- Blog: Celebrating Milestones!
- BLOG: Rodents and other happy things
- Featured Designer Blog: Stolen Moments by Janet Carr
- News: Important News Regarding Artisan, Historian and the Facebook connector
- Blog: Mary’s Favorite Filter
- Blog: Wow. Just Wow!
- ARTISAN 5 TIP: Finding Your Way Using the Fractal Map: Clouds