A. To order printed products from the Forever Print Shop follow these simple steps.
- On the File Menu, (top left corner) click Order.
- Check the preview carefully. Read the list of statements that appears under your preview and if you are happy , check “I understand and agree to the above statements”.
- Click Continue.
- Your order will be uploaded to the Forever Print Shop. You can continue working on other projects while your project is uploading.
- When the project has finished uploading, click Go to the Print Shop in the Forever Print Shop Uploader, which usually pops up in the lower right of the screen. If you can’t see it, click the Forever logo in the Windows system tray.
- The Print Shop website will open on the Projects page and you will see your project. Click to select it and the details will be displayed.
- When you are ready to order, click Order Project.
- The details of your project will display. There are number of customisations you can choose, depending on the type of project. After you have made your selections, click Add to Cart.
- If you have further items to order, use the back button to return to the projects page and repeat steps 6-8 above.
- If you have any kind of coupon code or gift certificate, now is the time to enter that. Then click Proceed to Secure Checkout.
- Check your order details and enter your personal information.
- Make sure your ambassador’s details are correct. If you have placed an order previously, or have a Forever account, your ambassador should be displayed. Click HERE for more details on ensuring your ambassador is linked to your order.
- Click Proceed to Shipping Options. Choose your preferred shipping method.
- Click Proceed to Payment Information. Enter your preferred payment details and click Proceed to place your Order.
- Review your details and confirm to place your order.
Posted in: About Forever Print Shop