A. This happens sometimes. You will need to reinstall Artisan. Please click “Click to check for software updates” on the bottom of the Artisan welcome screen, or click HERE to download the latest update. You will not lose any current projects, content, or any of your settings. You don’t need to uninstall Artisan first, but when reinstalling, if you are asked, choose “repair”.
Click the links to view our most popular topics:Align Tools Arrange Ribbon Artisan 5 Artisan Image Editing Backing Up Blended Edges Color Ribbon Content Manager Cut and Fill Ribbon Cutting Tools Digital Kits Elements Embellishments Filters Fonts Format Ribbon Frames & Mats Getting Organized in Artisan Grouping & Flattening Insert Ribbon Journaling Keyword Tags Layouts Lines & Shapes Opacity Overlays p2P History Personal Art Kit (PAK) Photo Photo Effects Photo Holders Photo Organization in Historian Pixie Power Minute Protect Rabbit Rabbit Rotation Shadows & Glow Shapes Speed Tips Surface Filters Tech Talk Text Shapes Title Touchup Wand Tool
- Blog: Retreat Time
- BLOG: “Fall has finally come”
- Blog: Never Too Late
- Blog: Excited Over Possibility
- Blog: How to keep up to date with pixels2Pages (part 1)
- Ask A Pixie Notes – October 2017
- Blog: Rabbit, Rabbit October 2017
- Blog: My favourite (busy) time of the year!
- Blog: Elephant Feet – family legends
- New Digital Content Checklists
- Day2Day: 2017 October Themes
- BLOG: “When the frost is on the punkin'”
- BLOG: Jan…Team…Adventure
- Blog: Never Forget
- Blog: A Window to the Past
- Blog: Rabbit, Rabbit September 2017
- News: Three new p2P Blueprint Collections in the Forever Store!
- Blog: A childhood memory
- The Print Guide
- Day2Day: 2017 September Themes
- Blog: Once a Pixie, Always a Pixie
- Blog: Thanks for the memories!
- Blog: So Long, Farewell, auf Wiedersehen, Adieu….
- News: ‘Ask a Pixie’ August 2017
- Blog: Forever Live…Forever Fun…Forever Memories