This page contains links to a number of free resources available to anyone who uses Artisan 5, Artisan 4, and/or Historian software by Forever. There are also several guides to what is offered here at pixels2Pages, as well as a range of other helpful information about FOREVER. Simply click any of the links to access these resources in the form of PDF documents, videos or other website posts. You may want to bookmark this page for easy reference.
GETTING STARTED WITH ARTISAN 5®
Getting Started with Artisan 5 is our free comprehensive course for anyone new to Artisan 5 or anyone who is in need of a refresher course. Click HERE to access the lessons, or find it under GETTING STARTED on the menu at the top of the screen.
Here are some links to further free resources to help you start using or transition to Artisan 5:
- Artisan 5 e-Book – Free beginner’s guide to Artisan 5 available for download.
- Artisan 5 FAQs – Answers to frequently asked questions about Artisan 5.
- Artisan 5 Overview Handouts – Download and print handy guides to the features in Artisan 5 that were not available in Artisan 4.
- Artisan 5 Overview Video – This short video gives an overview of some of the features in Artisan 5 that were not available in Artisan 4.
- Forever Good2Know – Join our Facebook Group to discuss questions and issues about FOREVER software and FOREVER products.
- pixels2Pages Facebook Community – Join this closed Facebook group especially for FOREVER Artisan users and/or pixels2Pages members.
GETTING STARTED WITH HISTORIAN®
pixels2Pages members have access to a large library of tips and videos about Historian software. We have made a selection available for free HERE.
ABOUT FOREVER SOFTWARE & DIGITAL CONTENT
Printable PDF Handouts:
- How to Switch to Historian from Memory Manager
- How to Switch to Artisan from StoryBook Creator
- A tour of the Artisan 4 workspace
- Downloading Blueprints
- Using p2P Blueprints (.page files) in Artisan 5
- Your guide to Forever Digital Content
- Importing Content – Learn to import and activate your content (.pakit format) purchased at Forever. (Current video was made using the Panstoria site but the method is unchanged)
- Pixie Power Minutes – very short (1-2 minutes) videos to help you learn some quick tips to make the most of your Artisan software.
- Ordering from the Forever Print Shop – step by step instructions on ordering your completed projects.
- Moving Artisan to a New Computer – step by step instructions on moving Artisan to a new computer with all your projects, photos & content intact.
- Moving Historian to a New Computer – contact FOREVER support (support@FOREVER.com) for assistance with transferring your licence.
- Upgrading to Artisan 5 – advice for Artisan 4 and SBC4 users on upgrading to Artisan 5.
Links and handouts to let you know what is on offer at pixels2Pages or to help you make the most of your pixels2Pages memberships.
About pixels2Pages Memberships:
- Getting Started with Artisan 5 – Download a PDF with details of what is included in the Getting Started with Artisan 5 course.
- Pixels2Pages Membership – Download a PDF with details of what is included in a pixels2Pages membership.
- Join pixels2Pages – includes a description of all the membership packages offered.
- Maximize Your Membership with pixels2Pages – Watch a webinar of a p2P Overview
- Webinar Training Channel – Each webinar features different parts of our membership in depth
About the pixels2Pages Website:
- Rabbit Rabbit – our monthly summary of what’s new on pixels2Pages.net
- Behind the Globe – our monthly personal blogs by the pixels2Pages team.
- Meet the team – Find out a little bit more about each member of the pixels2Pages team.
- pixels2Pages Community – Join the pixel2Pages Facebook Community and create with friends.
Forever’s You-Tube channel is full of helpful free videos covering everything from brief overviews to detailed instructions on the ways Forever can help you collect, curate, and celebrate your most important family memories for generations.
Some highlights are:
- Click HERE for a brief (2½ minutes) introduction to Forever by CEO Glen Meakem.
- The FOREVER Basics Series – watch live on Thursday nights at 9 PM Eastern time or look for the recordings HERE. You’ll learn about FOREVER Storage, Conversion Services, FOREVER Print, and more.