All designs, graphics, content, instruction pages, etc. on pixels2Pages.net are copyrighted.
The material presented on pixels2Pages.net is intended for YOUR PERSONAL USE only. What this means is:
You may recommend that a friend or customer purchase a membership, but you may not share your membership with anyone else.
You may cancel payment to a membership at any time, but there will be no refunds given for unused memberships. Should you wish to cancel, please click HERE for instructions.
You may share the link to www.pixels2Pages.net, but you may not share the training that is found there (this means you may not show member-only videos, handouts, tips, etc.) to anyone who is not an active member.
You may download and print handouts from our website to keep for use in your own personal files, providing the pixels2Pages watermarks, logos, and copyright notices remain in place. You may not combine our handouts in a package for sale, or sell handouts (either individually or in a bound and printed form), nor may you give them away alone or as part of a training.
You may watch our videos and learn from our tips, but you may not download them, share them, or reproduce them in any way. You may share links to the site or to specific posts. You may, for the purpose of encouraging others to join pixels2Pages, present an oral demonstration, in your own words and using your own images, in which you credit pixels2Pages for the information shared.
You may download our Blueprints for use in your own personal books, but you may not share them with, give them to, or sell them to anyone else. You may refer your friends and customers to pixels2Pages.net and suggest they get a membership; in fact, we hope you will do that!
You may create pages and designs based on what you learned at pixels2Pages.net, but you may not claim our training and designs as your own. We appreciate being credited for ideas and inspiration, but nothing derived from our website should show up in a training manual, book, or handout or on another website without our express written consent. Contact us at email@example.com if you have something you’d like to ask about. Pages you make for your personal books using pixels2Pages techniques are allowed and encouraged!
When sharing pages you’ve made using ideas and/or instructions you got from pixels2Pages.net, we ask that you give pixels2Pages credit for the idea and/or instructions.
By posting a page on our Facebook fan page, you agree to allow us to use that image in our gallery, as a sample for training or in any pixels2Pages publication (Pages e-zine, Newsletter, website gallery, etc). We will give you proper credit whenever possible.
- Showing pages you created using pixels2Pages techniques and saying “I learned how to do this on pixels2Pages.net!” (or something like that) is acceptable and encouraged!
- Sharing pages you created using pixels2Pages products on our Facebook page (or yours) is encouraged! We ask that you list all pixels2Pages offerings and/or content, and fonts used when you post your pages on our Facebook page. Pages posted on the pixels2Pages Facebook page that do not feature a pixels2Pages offering or product will be removed without notification.
- Demonstrating (in person and using your own words and images) a technique learned on pixels2Pages and crediting it to pixels2Pages is acceptable.
- Printing pixels2Pages Tips, tutorials, and/or handouts and putting them into a binder or folder (for personal use only) is acceptable.
What’s NOT okay:
- Showing pixels2Pages member-only videos to a non-member or group of non-members is not acceptable. Giving away (or selling) pixels2Pages challenges, Bright Ideas, handouts, tutorials, tips, Blueprints, Pixie Dust, etc. to anyone is not acceptable.
- Copying page layouts created by the pixels2Pages Team and sharing them as templates (as live .page files or as .jpgs), with or without credit, on your own Facebook page, blog, or website is not acceptable.
- Copying (either word-for-word or paraphrasing) our instructions and distributing them or posting them on Facebook (with or without credit) to anyone is not acceptable.
- Making a professionally printed training manual or book, even for your own use, using our copyrighted training in any form without our prior written permission is not acceptable.
- “Sharing” a membership is not acceptable. Each person must buy her/his own membership and log into the website using her/his own account.