Actually, I’ll tell you how to change it – and thanks for remembering that you need to! There are TWO places you will need to check:
- Log in to www.pixels2Pages.net.
- In the log in area, click the link that says “Membership details”
- You will be directed to your pixels2Pages profile page. You can change your first and last name, add a nickname, choose which name you would like to show publicly, change your email, and (scroll down) change your password.
- You must click the “Update Profile” button at the bottom of the page for these changes to take effect.
- We do not recommend adding any other personal information.
- Change the email address associated with your Forever account
- Log in to www.forever.com.
- Go to Account > Account Settings > Email Address and make the necessary changes.
Also, if you subscribe to the pixels2Pages e-news, to change your email address for the e-news, just click the link at the bottom of every email that says “Update subscription preferences”.