All of our Blueprints since 1 October 2011 are now named with the following ‘system’. This naming system means that all your blueprints can be stored in a folder and will automatically be sorted by page size and the number of photo openings.
- p2P for pixels2pages, of course.
- 12 = Page size (12 for 12×12 pages, 11 for 11×8.5 pages)
- 7 = The number of photo openings
- Special Lunch = The Name we have given the blueprint (usually named for the original page we created this Blueprint from)
- JF = the initials of the Blueprint designer, in this case, Justine Forrest
- For the double page blueprints, there is one extra R or L, to indicate left or right hand page
For more on Blueprint naming and how to use it to sort your Blueprints, click here for a short video.
NOTE: Effective 1 March 2019, DPS (double page spread) Blueprints have a new naming convention. Please see THIS TIP for more information about the new names, and see THIS TIP for information about renaming older DPS Blueprints.