Begin your digital journey by learning the basics of Artisan 5 software. Your pixels2Pages team will put the FUN in the fundamentals of digital scrapbooking. This course will build your confidence so you can begin exploring all of what Artisan has to offer. Before you know it, you’ll be creating pages like a pro!
The components of the course are as follows:
- 4 videos which take you step-by step through the processes of setting up your content library, starting a project, creating a page and ordering a printed copy of your completed project;
- 13 Pixie Power Minute videos (under 2 minutes each) that answer basic questions about using Artisan 5 (these are not listed on the handout below);
- 13 pdf handouts with step-by-step instructions that you can print for easy reference;
- 1 special edition p2P Challenge giving you step-by-step instructions for creating a fun page; and
- 5 exclusive Blueprints (page templates) to give you a head start with your pages.
As a Back2Basics member you also have access to pixels2Pages tutorials covering the Content Manager in greater depth, and instructions on how to download and save Blueprints. Click the image below to download a pdf handout detailing all the course materials.
You will also find lots of handy tips on our free Resources page. Here you will find instructions for downloading and installing Artisan 5 and Historian software, a video and handouts giving an overview of Artisan 5, answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and information about pixels2Pages membership packages, how to join our Facebook page and more.
We hope that with the Getting Started with Artisan 5 course materials and the other resources available, you will quickly find your way around Artisan 5 and gain the confidence and know-how to create fabulous pages! Our aim is to help you get the basics covered so that you can then explore all the fun and clever things this software can do. Once you are comfortable with the software, we hope you will want to take up a full pixels2Pages membership, giving you access to all our inspirational, comprehensive and fun resources that will open up a world of creativity for you.
So click on the links above to get started with Artisan 5 and begin your journey of discovery!
Of course, if you get stuck, we are here to help! Any time you have questions about a particular topic, post them in the comments section at the bottom of the post about that topic, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
To purchase Artisan 5 click here.
If you are looking for beginner lessons for Artisan 4, click HERE.