Welcome to Getting Started with Artisan 5. This course includes everything you need to know to get started using Artisan 5, the best ever digital scrapbooking software. Your pixels2Pages team will put the FUN in the fundamentals of digital scrapbooking. This course will build your confidence so you can begin exploring all of what Artisan has to offer. Before you know it, you’ll be creating pages like a pro!
The components of the course are as follows:
- Short videos which show you the essentials of using Artisan 5.
- PDF handouts with detailed instructions that you can print for easy reference.
- Some special edition p2P Bright Ideas giving you step-by-step guides for creating pages.
- Sample Blueprints (page templates) to give you a head start with your pages.
- Bonus Pixie Power Minute videos (under 2 minutes each) that answer basic questions about using Artisan 5.
The lessons are grouped according to the topics as listed. You can, of course, work through them in any order you like, but if you prefer a systematic, step-by-step learning process, follow the lessons in the order shown. Click the buttons below (Projects, Blueprints, Photos, Text & Content) to view videos and printable tutorials on each topic. Click the Bonus button to see very short videos (we call them Pixie Power Minutes) on a variety of topics. These are normally part of a pixels2Pages membership but we have made them available free to help you quickly master some of the particularly useful tools and functions of Artisan 5.
A good place to start is with our Getting Started with Artisan 5 e-book. Feel free to print it, and use it as a handy reference.
Below the buttons you will see links to all the lessons included in the Getting Started with Artisan 5 course. Click on any of those titles to go directly to the lesson. Navigate between lessons by clicking the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of each post in this series . You’ll be able to get back to this page at any time by clicking the Home Icon.