With all the recent changes, and lots of exciting developments from Panstoria, we KNOW you have LOTS of questions! We have done our best to answer them all, and have gathered all the answers onto one page for your convenience.
To get to the page, click the image to the left here, or click on HELP in the tab section on the right of every page. Or click the HELP globe in the website header.
Good news folks. Our friends at Panstoria have been very busy uploading all of the current Creative Memories Digital Content to their servers, and they are now available for purchase. There are almost 1500 products now available in the store. The Creative Memories content will be available for purchase only through March, 2014.
UPDATE: There is now a search function in the Panstoria Store web site.
Artisan users, check your Welcome Screen – the update we have been waiting for that enables you to use your Creative Memories Art kits in Artisan is here. If you haven’t purchased Artisan yet, now would be an excellent time – here’s the LINK. For more information about the exciting new options, this NEWS POST has all the answers.
Once you run the update, Artisan will ask you if you want to migrate your content. Just say yes and it will do all the work for you. It’s too easy!!
Welcome to the new look, easy-to-navigate pixels2Pages.net!
- Thanks to so many of you who completed our recent survey, we have learned a lot! As a result you will see a few changes over the next little while. The first thing you might see are a number of changes to the menus. We have simplified our memberships and also our website. Some of the differences you will notice:
- New options in the top aqua coloured bar menu (at the very top of the screen) – if you can’t see a bar, click here.
- A bright blue/aqua drop down menu under the pixels2Pages logo on every page. Everything on that menu is a link, and you can access pretty much everything from there. When you see the bright blue turn dark, that’s a link that you can click on.
- Day2Day items have moved to “Workshops”
- The “Pixels2Pages” page is simpler and has been renamed “Recent Posts”, and shows the last 40 posted items, in order, from the most recent at the top. You can scroll through them to see what’s new, and keep scrolling to allow more posts to load.
- If you are looking for specific items, such as Blueprints, Videos etc, just click on the blue drop-down menu.
- There’s no home page for Ready2Roll, Snap2Share or Day2Day, as those memberships are phasing out. You can still find all your content under the relevant headings on the drop-down menu.
We’re so glad you’re here! And since you are, you must be interested in digital photography and in preserving your digital memories. This website offers training on Historian and Artisan software from Panstoria, on Memory Manager and StoryBook Creator software by Creative Memories, and on myStory Designer software from myStory in Australia. The friendly community here will encourage you and inspire you along the way. These incredible programs are powerful, but not as complicated to learn as some, and we want to show you how to get the most out of them. We also want you to have fun while you learn to use them! So have a look around, and click here to learn more about the memberships we offer.
We look forward to having you join us!
We are pleased and excited to announce our new partnership with Panstoria, creators and owners of Artisan and Historian branded software. Panstoria also created and owns StoryBook Creator and Memory Manager brands of the same software, which are licensed to Creative Memories. Our goal is to work with Panstoria to provide you with a painless transition from Creative Memories-branded software to Panstoria-branded software. While we are no longer serving as Licensed Digital Trainers for Creative Memories Digital Software, we have been given permission to continue to use the videos, tips, challenges, etc. that are already on the pixels2Pages.net website. Those of you who are continuing to use StoryBook Creator and/or Memory Manager will still have those resources available to you. … Read More …