Have you checked out the Panstoria Store lately? There have been a lot of exciting new products uploaded recently. When you get to the store, click on New Content to see the gorgeous new kits added, from CottageArts, Kaisercraft and Little Feet Digital Designs. 180 new kits, at last count!! There are also new Blueprint Kits by pixels2Pages – the Daily Files 2014 kit – perfect for Day2Day / Project 365 / Photo-a-Day projects, and the Mali Blueprint Book, a clean and classic style perfect for any project you want to finish quickly. We have negotiated an arrangement with myStory to provide you with a 10% discount on all digital content purchase from them – click here, or find the link under Affiliates in the panel in the right sidebar of this site.
Many thanks to everyone who participated in our Day2Day with P2P Virtual Crop on January 6th – 12th! From the looks of all of the pages and comments posted on our Facebook page, it was a week filled with inspiration, education, cropping, and camaraderie. Pages were completed, projects were ordered, techniques were refined, and creativity blossomed. We’re glad that so many of you were able to stop by, for a few hours or a few days or all week long! The icing on the cake was some great freebies from p2P, including a favorite retired Blueprint that was brought out of the vault by enthusiastic voting of p2P fans, plus a special treat from Panstoria for those who met the challenge.
To find all the pixels2Pages.net posts about the Virtual Crop, click here. And be sure to stop by our Facebook page to take a look at the many wonderful completed pages that were shared during the Day2Day with P2P Virtual Crop.
Christmas is over for another year, but in fact any time is a great time to give the gift of pixels2Pages!
If you have a friend or family member who you think would enjoy learning how to turn their digital photos into beautiful photo books, cards and gifts, a pixels2Pages gift membership could be the perfect present for them. We have two-month, six-month, and 12 month (non-renewing) Pixels2Pages memberships available. Click HERE to find out more.
With all the recent changes, and lots of exciting developments from Panstoria, we KNOW you have LOTS of questions! We have done our best to answer them all, and have gathered all the answers onto one page for your convenience.
To get to the page, click the image to the left here, or click on F.Y.I. in the tab section on the right of every page. Or click the HELP globe in the website header.
Good news folks. Our friends at Panstoria have been very busy uploading all of the current Creative Memories Digital Content to their servers, and they are now available for purchase. There are almost 1500 products now available in the store. The Creative Memories content will be available for purchase only through March, 2014.
UPDATE: There is now a search function in the Panstoria Store web site.
Artisan users, check your Welcome Screen – the update we have been waiting for that enables you to use your Creative Memories Art kits in Artisan is here. If you haven’t purchased Artisan yet, now would be an excellent time – here’s the LINK. For more information about the exciting new options, this NEWS POST has all the answers.
Once you run the update, Artisan will ask you if you want to migrate your content. Just say yes and it will do all the work for you. It’s too easy!!
Welcome to the new look, easy-to-navigate pixels2Pages.net!
- Thanks to so many of you who completed our recent survey, we have learned a lot! As a result you will see a few changes over the next little while. The first thing you might see are a number of changes to the menus. We have simplified our memberships and also our website. Some of the differences you will notice:
- New options in the top aqua coloured bar menu (at the very top of the screen) – if you can’t see a bar, click here.
- A bright blue/aqua drop down menu under the pixels2Pages logo on every page. Everything on that menu is a link, and you can access pretty much everything from there. When you see the bright blue turn dark, that’s a link that you can click on.
- Day2Day items have moved to “Workshops”
- The “Pixels2Pages” page is simpler and has been renamed “Recent Posts”, and shows the last 40 posted items, in order, from the most recent at the top. You can scroll through them to see what’s new, and keep scrolling to allow more posts to load.
- If you are looking for specific items, such as Blueprints, Videos etc, just click on the blue drop-down menu.
- There’s no home page for Ready2Roll, Snap2Share or Day2Day, as those memberships are phasing out. You can still find all your content under the relevant headings on the drop-down menu.
We’re so glad you’re here! And since you are, you must be interested in digital photography and in preserving your digital memories. This website offers training on Historian and Artisan software from Panstoria, on Memory Manager and StoryBook Creator software by Creative Memories, and on myStory Designer software from myStory in Australia. The friendly community here will encourage you and inspire you along the way. These incredible programs are powerful, but not as complicated to learn as some, and we want to show you how to get the most out of them. We also want you to have fun while you learn to use them! So have a look around, and click here to learn more about the memberships we offer.
We look forward to having you join us!
We are pleased and excited to announce our new partnership with Panstoria, creators and owners of Artisan and Historian branded software. Panstoria also created and owns StoryBook Creator and Memory Manager brands of the same software, which are licensed to Creative Memories. Our goal is to work with Panstoria to provide you with a painless transition from Creative Memories-branded software to Panstoria-branded software. While we are no longer serving as Licensed Digital Trainers for Creative Memories Digital Software, we have been given permission to continue to use the videos, tips, challenges, etc. that are already on the pixels2Pages.net website. Those of you who are continuing to use StoryBook Creator and/or Memory Manager will still have those resources available to you. … Read More …